Thursday, October 19, 2006

Idea Shopping


Off to the Big Smoke for some creative idea shopping. I've attended this event almost each year both at the fall and spring versions. Like most knitters, I prefer the Fall show, with its extended knitting and crochet exhibits.
Not a bad way to spend a day off, might get in a little mall shopping too, if time permits! Maybe even some Christmas shopping!
If you've never been to this show, I can tell you, you're missing out on a lively, colorful, and educational exhibit from some of the leading crafting artists in North America. I don't like being in crowded places, especially in Flu Season, but for this, I'll brave the elements!
Have a great weekend...

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, November 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I attended the creative festival for the first time this year. Gold pass. Just 2 hours up the 401 from my home in London. Enjoyed myself immensely -- even bought a pleater so I can really go to town on learning to smock.

Are you a nurse? I worked geriatrics when I nursed and also studied medical laboratory technology. I was a Registered Nursing Assistant which has now been replaced by the Registered Practical Nurse designation.

Hope to hear from you.

Margaret (star2lexi4me@yahoo.ca)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home