Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Christmas Warmth



Christmas knitting is in full swing, with scarves and other swingin ideas! Here are a couple of examples, one in Boa, one in Frenzy mill ends- a real pain as there are so many joins. I think that must be the worst bag of mill ends I have ever bought, all short peices, and in reality I trashed almost half of the bag as unuseable. However, the thick and fluffy blue boa result is irrisistable to the touch! Making little gifts for co-workers and sisters-in-law who do not normally exchange gifts. Next year, perhaps I'll be more organized and make some larger things. I'm also working on a cardigan for me, yes, me! I NEVER make anything for me, so its a real novelty! Hope to actually get it finished some day as well!

Watching movies in the rain, and knitting, knitting, knitting...then off to work I go!

5 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, September 13, 2006 , Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh So Soft & Fluffy !!!!

Penny

 
At 3:43 PM, September 20, 2006 , Blogger roseygirl said...

I just love Boa Scarves, I always have a few of them on hand to use as gifts :) Yours look wonderful :)

 
At 12:53 PM, September 21, 2006 , Blogger ICJ said...

Great colors! They seem to be so soft!

Isabelle aka Tricotine

 
At 9:36 AM, September 24, 2006 , Blogger Judie said...

Thanks Ladies! I hope the reciepients love using them as much as I enjoy making them. :)

 
At 6:51 PM, November 05, 2006 , Blogger roseygirl said...

I need to knot some more for my gift basket I have only one in there at the moment and they seem to be a fave gift for my friends they all love them and often ask me to make them one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home