Saturday, April 14, 2007

Newest Creations Completed




I have been working on some Spring Creations, taking these small projects with me, on my travels. I've been experimenting with texture, making Tunisian Crochet dish cloths, from Handicrafter Cotton. Also in that same Tunisian stitch, an infant pullover in Red Heart Soft Baby, in cheery Easter Pinks, with soft brown teddy bear buttons. The Preemie vest and cap features a cable center detail, with seed stitch accents and soft ribbing, duck buttons for easy access and is also in Red Heart Soft Baby.
I also found some really cool shopping bags at No Frills, made from recycled plastic bottles, washable and recyclable. They'll save lots of plastic from going into land fill sites, and were only $.99 cents! I got some to keep in the car for shopping days, and some to use as yarn storage and even one to use as an everyday work tote. They have a wonderful "green" screenprint on the front and are Canadian made.
Stay tuned..you never know just what I'll dig up next!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, April 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the baby sweater. Do you happen to have the size and instructions ? I would knit it I think...
So lovely with the picot edge !
I also like the colors you chose.

Hugs

Emmanuelle

 
At 1:43 AM, April 16, 2007 , Blogger roseygirl said...

The baby Sweater is so pretty, :)

 
At 8:08 PM, April 16, 2007 , Blogger Knitcrazy said...

The sweater is just adorable Judie and so are the vest and cap and washcloths..
Beautiful job on all !!!

Penny

 
At 8:31 AM, April 18, 2007 , Blogger Judie said...

Thanks to all for your supportive comments! If I ever get the pattern perfected, I'll post it free for you all to have.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home